Thursday 2 November 2017

Same Card, Different Colourway


I needed to make a card for a friend's birthday. I decided to make the same card 
in a different colourway. I can't believe how different it looks in white and pink. 
Using tiny snippets of card left over from the die cut it allowed me to punch out 
some butterflies and flowers to use as embellishments.



I would like to take part in these challenges:

Pixie's Snippets Playground - Week 305 and 306
That's Crafty ~ Forever Floral Challenge


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Ruth. I love it in the pink and white. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is absolutely beautiful Ruth, as is your previous one. A perfect way to use up little snippets for the flowers and leafy stem too.

    Great to see you in the Playground! It seems to have been ages since you last played so welcome back!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the warm welcome back, Di!! It's good to be playing again :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet little CAS Card, Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty & Joining the Forever Floral Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete